Anthony Jaccarino is a Senior Consultant with Lean East focused on process improvement and strategic planning efforts. He is a detail oriented, big-picture strategic thinker with a deep background in consulting, portfolio management, entrepreneurship and leadership. Anthony is an innovative and unconventional thought leader who will focus on the customer to help a team identify the best ways to provide value.
Anthony is a systems thinker with expertise in human behavior, markets and best business practices. As a proven leader and coach, he often supports organizational strategic planning and can consistently see around corners to identify emerging trends, big opportunities and outlier risks. Anthony has a deep background in consulting and training with several national firms. He has an MBA from the University of New Hampshire Whittemore School of Business and Economics and an undergrad education in music composition and psychology.
Testimonials about Anthony:
- “Anthony is the ultimate big-picture strategist, who has more than once prevented my organizations from getting lost in the weeds. The breadth of his vision and out-of-the-box thinking combine to deliver outstanding results. The fact that he’s one of the most personable consultants I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with was just more icing on the cake.”
- “As a project manager I worked closely with Anthony to deliver products that met client objectives and expectations. His attention to detail and collaborative leadership style made my job easier. I consider his ability to apply innovative problem solving strategies as one of his greatest assets and would be happy to work with him any time.”
- “In my experience team morale, work ethic and quality soared under Anthony’s leadership and created better client relationships and work deliverables as a result. I would work with Anthony again in a heartbeat – I highly recommend his talents.”
- “Overall, Anthony provided us with very helpful ideas and concepts to help us make our business decisions.”
- “I have worked with Anthony on a variety of projects over the past 10 years. He has a unique demonstrated ability to pair big picture strategic thinking with practical common sense analysis and delivery. His contributions to my projects were critical in working through roadblocks and ensuring that they were completed on time and in delivering a high-quality product. He is a strong communicator and very effective in any client facing project role with a proven ability to work at any level within an organization. He takes ownership and delivers triple bottom line results every time.”