Lean East has a successful track-record supporting insurance industry leaders and teams with strategic planning and improvement services. Progressive companies have identified opportunities for Lean thinking in several key areas Lean East supports:
- Standardizing core operational processes and helping teams identify and eliminate the wasted steps
- Technology integration: removing the waste from processes before implementing new technologies
- Hiring millennials and adopting them into a culture of continuous improvement
- Simplifying regulatory compliance processes
- Streamlining processes (maximizing speed and flexibility) to support growth
“Our team was excited to take a new approach that will help improve the way they work and manage employees. We also leveraged Steve and team to develop strong Key Performance Indicators to measure, monitor, and manage our performance in various business areas.”
– Former Insurance Industry Executive
The top reasons insurance companies hire Lean East:
- Experience: We have led numerous projects and entire transformations in insurance and related industries and are experienced and proven experts in Lean Six Sigma and process improvement methodologies. We provide training and coaching in the use of these powerful tools for improvement and will look at your issues with a fresh set of eyes, sharing best practices across industries and functions.
- Project methodology: Lean East uses a results-driven project plan to establish clear directions and actions that focus the team on achieving credible goals. As impartial facilitators, we are positioned to cut through political barriers and ignore the “sacred cows.” In fact, we are often asked to manage team meetings to ensure staff efficiency and a focus on results.
- Share the workload: Lean East will devote full attention to your project for quicker, more certain results. We also support data collection and analysis for cost improvement tracking.
- Implement results: Many business consultants write a report telling you what you are doing wrong and then leave. Lean East will instead work with you and your team to identify solutions that address root causes, and then roll up our sleeves to prove that those actions result in real savings. We strive for a 10X ROI on all our projects and stand behind our work.