Did your last major project go smoothly? Finish on time and on budget?
Did the project results meet or exceed your goals?
If not, talk to Lean East about our project management service to support major organizational changes.
Three Reasons to Hire Lean East for Project Management
- Experience: Members of the Lean East team are trained in technical and engineering fields and have strong leadership experience honed over many years. Several Lean East team members have recently completed the coursework to become certified as Project Management Professionals (PMPs). We have over a century of combined experience managing complex projects in multiple industries. A few sample areas of expertise include:
- Process improvement projects (of course!)
- Major software system installations
- Construction projects
- Business turnarounds
- New ventures
- Project methodology: Lean East uses a results-driven project charter to establish clear goals and get projects off to a great start. We will then create and execute a project plan that communicates status with team members and focuses the team on meeting key milestones. We prefer opportunities where we can share our experience and knowledge of project management principles with our clients, strengthening the people, internal processes and standards.
- Implement results: How much of your project budget would you devote to guarantee success? Lean East can have a project manager devote full attention to your project for quicker, more certain results. We always begin with a half-day project review and assessment to evaluate project readiness and will then structure our work contract so we are rewarded for meeting the budget and timing goals. As impartial outsiders, our singular goal is on project results, cutting through barriers to achieve success.
Want to learn more about our team and methods? Sign-up for our full-day Project Management Boot Camp, an introduction to basic project management concepts and tools.
Do you have a project that needs support? Contact us at 207-751-3215 and we will schedule you for a project review and assessment.